Friday, May 08, 2009

DTS Bound

I have finally come to a decision. Wendi and I will be moving next year to Dallas so that I can attend Dallas Theological Seminary. I feel at ease about this decision now. I have been constantly in prayer over this decision. I am very excited and scared at the same time. I know that my education there will be superb. I know that DTS will test me quite a bit. I have a feeling that when I am 80, and looking back on my life that DTS will be a major decision that changed things. I am scared financially. DTS is a lot more expensive than my other options. I believe that I will get what I am paying for though. I also have the faith that God is leading me to DTS, and that he already has it all taken care of. I am also afraid of how it will effect Wendi. She is very close to her family, and DTS is not close at all. I am guessing that it is going to be very difficult for us as a couple, but I also think that this will grow our marriage even closer than before. Now onto the application process. Time to convince some people to write some references. Bueller......Buelller......

No comments:

Post a Comment