Sunday, May 03, 2009

I am an official blogger

I finally decided to join the masses and create my own Blog. I had some trouble coming up with a name for this blog. I decided that this blog should be an overflow of what is written on the tablet of my heart. In Luke 6:45 it says,
"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."

I am wanting this blog to be a place where I am able to relay some of my thoughts, emotions, and feelings of the happenings around me. I am wanting to keep this blog going as long as people continue to read it, so any comments are much appreciated. I will also be the first person to mention that I don't have everything figured out, so feel free to correct, instruct, and encourage. Don't forget to Bookmark this page or add it to your favorites. And it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment